Friday, December 9, 2011

I don't know how this is happening or what to do..
I don't know what to do with myself.

I never wanted this to happen. We are so perfect for each other.. I've never been so certain about something.
I pray and hope that I will have you in the end.
I will always support you, even with all these emotions in my head.
I love you, Jaleesa Kristie Versluis. I love you so much.
I love you and Aj.. I really do.
Just please keep me somewhat included. I can't be cut from you two.
Even if I'll be giving you all the time you need, I still must hear how things are and hear about her and about you.
I just want to be included and hear about the two girls I love most, when I can.

Today, it rained inside of me.
I will always hope and support you in finding where you want to be. No matter what.
I love you. I love you so very much. I will love you, no matter.
I'm all yours, if you're all mine, and I don't mind if we take our time.
To me you're worth any wait I would have to endure, especially if you are making yourself more internally happy.
You're always worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment