Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I just spent the past 4/5 days in West Jordan, Utah with Jaleesa and her family, including her daughter, Adele.

Coming home just makes me realize how much I just want to be back there. Through ups and downs it was completely perfect and I really want to make a real family out of what we have. I mean, it's already basically a family, but to the point to where we are living together.

Even my mom pointed out that I now have more incentive to move up there now.

I'm definitely jumping on this and making things work out.
First things first, a job.

I'll speak more of this later, but for now, all I can say is that this trip was perfection. I'm so in love with Jaleesa and it only grows every day. I already feel love and compassion for Aj, as well. I guess it seems as though something could really work out for once. I don't want to jinx it, but I really do.

I just feel like I'm the luckiest man in the entire world. If not, the universe and further.

No comments:

Post a Comment