Thursday, November 3, 2011

Last night, I talked to my pop about tripping up to Salt Lake. As long as we get the front end of my van looked over I can go at least from the 17th to the 20th. I'm beyond stoked, I get to spend all four days with Jaleesa, besides when she's at work, and take her to see Seahaven.

Not only do I get to spend time with her, but I get to meet her beautiful little daughter, Adele. As well as the rest of her family. I'm nervous, but it's a really good step, I just hope they like me. Jaleesa is incredibly reassuring and is making me feel a lot better about meeting everyone. They do all seem quite nice.

I just can't wait to feel Jaleesa fall asleep on my chest, and to look her in the eyes and kiss her and have deep talks with her again. She really makes everything feel so great.
I just love her and truly feel more and more blessed and lucky every single day.
She's the girl of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment